Wednesday, July 25, 2012

11 Tools - Tool 11

Favorite Tools
  • Dropbox
  • Mathalicious
  • MangaHigh
  • LiveBinders
  • Edmodo - a social and collaboration tool that can be used to assess and engage students.
New Visions
  • I think I've had a head start in accommodating technology into my classroom. I've learned what works and what doesn't. My vision for this next school year has evolved into students taking a more proactive role in their learning with the use of technology. Technology allows for collaboration to take place more easily in and out of the classroom.
Surprises
  • I was surprised by the amount of resources readily available to teachers in Spring Branch. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog! It is so organized and easy to manipulate! Congratulations on completing your tools and doing such a wonderful job! I look forward to seeing what you and your students accomplish this year!!

    ReplyDelete