Wednesday, July 25, 2012

11 Tools - Tool 5

I've been creating my own videos since the 2011-12 school year. The videos have been tutorials covering various topics. I've created them to supplement what we learn in class. I host them on my own blog, MegaMath.org, while also posting them on Edmodo.

The videos are helpful to those students that need a refresher on a certain topic and for students that were absent.

I use BB Flashback screen recording software to create the videos. I tried Jing, but didn't like that it had a 5 minute time limit, even with the paid version. BB Flashback has move export options and produces better quality videos.

For student use, I think Jing would be perfect. It's user friendly and the time limit isn't an issue.

This is a sample video from my MegaMath.org site: http://www.megamath.org/site/2012/01/08/add-subtract-integers-2/#more-246

No comments:

Post a Comment